A home inspection is an objective examination of the physical structure and systems of a home, from the roof to the foundation. In many ways, it is like giving your home a physical check-up. These are a few things we look at when inspecting your home:
- Structural: Foundation and roof structure.
- Exterior: Siding, windows, doors, weather stripping, and drainage.
- Garage: Walls, firewall, and operation of garage door.
- Roof: Roof covering, soffits, fascia and the roof drainage system.
- Plumbing system: Drain system, supply system, hot water system and gas system.
- Electrical: Distribution panel, outlets, lights, switches, and GFCI.
- Heating and Air Conditioning: Furnace, AC, heat pump, ducts, and fireplaces.
- Interior: Walls, windows, ceiling, floors, counters, cabinets, and doors.
- Ventilation and insulation: Roof insulation and ventilation, foundation insulation and ventilation, and bath fans.
- Built-in appliances: Stoves, dishwasher, cooktop, oven, garbage disposal, and built-in microwave.
We confirm your home is compliant with North Carolina Home Inspection Standards. We take pride in the reports we provide our clients, and work hard to provide you with the highest level of unbiased accuracy. If you are looking for an inspection company you can trust, look no further than our services and give us a call today. We look forward to assisting you.